ANAGRAMS: words made by changing the order of letters in another word.
1. A Decimal Point / I’m a dot in place
2. A Metal Detector / Reacted to metal.
3. A tampon consumed a cigar / Now that’s what I call
4. Albert Einstein / Ten elite brains
5. Alicia Silverstone / Erotica Villainess
6. American coffee / A offence! A crime!
7. Animosity / Is No Amity
8. Apple Macintosh / Laptop machines!
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger / He’s grown large ‘n’ crazed
10. Arrived a day late / Arrived at a delay.
11. Australia / A trial USA
12. Axl Rose / Oral Sex
13. Bottoms Up! / Pubs’ motto!
14. Breasts / Set bras
15. British Airways / This is war by air
16. Bruce Willis / I screw. I bull.
17. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the
transgressors shall be rooted out of it. / A crowd of
true butthead sodomites! The abhorrent fuckers shall be
sent off straight to Hell.
18. Celine Dion / No, I decline
19. Chicken Noodle Soup / Poison choked Uncle…
20. Chinese Takeaway / Nasty! I ache a week
21. Clint Eastwood / Old West action!
22. Contradiction / Accord not in it
23. Cure for a hangover / Reach over for a gun
24. Diego Maradona / An adored amigo
25. Desperation / A rope ends it
26. Dormitory / Dirty room
27. Eleven plus two / Twelve plus one
28. Elle Macpherson / Her men collapse
29. Elvis / Lives!
30. Equal opportunities / Quieter populations
31. Evangelist / Evil’s agent
32. Funeral / Real fun
33. Gillian Anderson / No aliens, darling
34. Heads or Tails? / I herald a toss!
35. Henry Miller / Merry in Hell
36. Kentucky Fried Chicken / Chef dick in turkey neck
37. Listen / Silent
38. Liverpool Street Station / Ole! Trainspotters love it!
39. Marines / Remains
40. Marriage / A grim era
41. Masturbation / A moan, – it burst!
42. Mel Gibson / Big melons
43. Mike Tyson / Sit, monkey!
44. Mother-in-law / Woman Hitler
45. Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island / Two Canadian
Provinces – lands I dread!
46. Oscar Wilde / Ladies’ crow
47. Pentium Processor / Computerises Porn
48. Pepsi Cola / Episcopal
49. Power Macintosh / Now compare this!
50. Pre-menstrual tension / Men or internals upset
51. President Boris Yeltsin / One isn’t terribly pissed
52. President Clinton attacks Saddam Hussein / It isn’t
ruthless and action-packed madness?
53. Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Services (*) /
No crashes and not equaled. Airliner never errs. Try
54. Resume historic planet adventure joy.
/ (Mercury) – Just heat, not air. Speed on. Live.
/ (Venus) – Clouds, major heat. Pity I re-enter.
/ (Earth) – Deem us vital sunny port. Rejoice!
/ (Mars) – Thin air, cool. Jet-up ventures eyed.
/ (Jupiter) – Heavy, dense, I rule moon tracts.
/ (Saturn) – Thy placid eerie moon. Just veer.
/ (Neptune) – Sure is the major cold variety!
/ (Uranus) – Over some tiny ejecta dirt. Help!
/ (Pluto) – Just traversed in ice. Yearn home.
55. Rimband / Birdman
56. Rod Stewart / Rated worst
57. Saddam Hussein / Human’s sad side
58. Santa in North Pole / Satan in Porn Hotel
59. Sean Connery / On any screen
60. Semolina / Is no meal
61. Singapore Airlines / Pioneer Asian girls
62. Slot Machines / Cash lost in ‘em
63. Snooze Alarms / Alas! No more Z’s
64. Ten Commandments / Most men can’t mend
65. Tequila sunrise / It’s urine’s equal!
66. To be or not to be, that is the question, whether tis
nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of
outrageous fortune / In one of the Bard’s best-thought-
of strategies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on
two front on how life turns rotten.
67. That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for
mankind – Neil Armstrong: / Thin man ran, makes large
stride, left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!
68. The Aids Virus / Hurts, I Advise
69. The Artist Formerly Known as ‘Prince’ / No first-rate
70. The Earthquakes / That queer shake
71. The Grim Reaper / Prime gatherer
72. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe / White Witch
bothered another land
73. The Mafia / Am a thief
74. The Manic Street Preachers / Smarter, three-piece
75. The Morse Code / Here come dots
76. The Public Art Galleries / Large picture halls, I bet
77. The World Cup in France / French win? A crude plot.
78. United Nations / Tainted Unions
79. Vegetarian / Eat Vinegar
80. West Ham United / The new stadium
81. When you enjoy something, you must never let logic get
too much in the way. Like the villains in all the James
Bond movies. Whenever Bond breaks into the complex:
‘Ah, Mr. Bond, welcome, come in. Let me show you my
entire evil plan and then put you in a death machine
that doesn’t work’. – Jerry Seinfeld, “Sein Language” /
Double-O-Seven has sex with plenty of women, too, but
he never puts on a condom. Come on, you eerie, English
agent! You can’t have them all. There’s pregnancy,
Aids. I just know love’ll kill you eventually. ‘I’m
intelligent, I’m bright, me, me, me. The job? Her
Majesty can wait!’… Chase Dr. No, not women! –
Mey K., in “Hide ID, Win Her Hand!”
82. William Butler Yeats / A really sublime twit
83. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / A famous German waltz god
84. You’re that good eh? / Thou adore thy ego!
(*) QANTAS, australian national airline. [anagram # 53]